Monday 1 April 2013

Animal prints

Today I made a visit to my old University to attend a very interesting class: Sociology and Gastronomy. As I am a food lover I had too see that. They've invited the two artists who made a photographic album with food from different Romanian areas. I've selected a couple of beautiful photos to share with you.

On the other hand, this is the outfit that I wore and you will see one of my best friends who joined me to this class and had a pretty spring-ish outfit that I liked :D.




I wore:
Debenhams parka and boots
Carpisa bag
H&M bracelet
Atmosphere Shirt


She wore:
Bershka blazer
H&M ballerina flats
Deichmann bag
Meli Melo watch
New Yorker blouse
Koton jeans








Here is the project



2 comments:

  1. Both you and your friend look so gorgeous. I'm lovin' your Carpisa bag & Atmosphere Shirt and your friend's Bershka blazer & H&M ballerina flats. Big LIKE to you both :)

    ReplyDelete