Sunday 31 March 2013

Preppy-lazy outfit

It's been a while since I last posted an outfit, but in my defense, it was mostly bad, ugly weather and I didn't feel like it. So today I caught a nice one, even though it was cloudy, it was really warm. I took a walk in a park with le bf and took some photos. I wore a comfy outfit, kinda preppy college with a twist (the faux leather leggings). Oh and I'm still getting used to posing for the camera :D.
PS: I was in line to get candy floss and I got the last one! Haha in your face spoiled teens! So worth it!
PPS: I'm pretty much dead man walking (walked the whole afternoon and I just got home from the gym) and I don't feel like writing it in Romanian too. Sorry, Ioana :)) :*

I wore:
Gap blazer and tote bag
Random leggings
Sneakers I've had since like forever
Hoodie I bought in Rome (typical tourist)




7 comments: