Monday 6 May 2013

Happy Easter!

Hey! Yesterday was Ortodox Easter and I celebrated it with my parents and my bf's family at their house. It's nice to be in a quiet neighbourhood for a change. Even though we were still in Bucharest, you really didn't feel that background noise and everything was relaxing. This was my outfit for the celebration. I was looking forward to wear this relaxed jumpsuit that I bought a month ago but couldn't wear because it wasn't that hot outside.

Have a beautiful day!

I wore:
River Island jumpsuit and blazer
Sandals bought from a store in Rome
Bata clutch
Meli melo necklace





2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too! Hope you had a graet time with your family and friends :)
    Your look is excellent! Especially your blazer is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lori! I did! Hope you had a great time too! Enjoy these days off and then back to the routine :)

    ReplyDelete