Friday 14 June 2013

Top fashion TV series characters

How many times did you find yourself watching Gossip Girl and crave for their outfits? Or wished you were in Carrie Bradshaw's shoes? I bet this happened in every episode! As I am a big fan of the TV series I made up a list with the most fashionable characters. Aaand, I also included some men in there!

Obviously, Carrie Bradshaw and her fabulous shoes!


While we're at it, the young Carrie Bradshaw from The Carrie Diaries brings us the 80s style in her own way.


I can put the entire Gossip Girl cast, but I resumed to the Belles of the Bal, Blair and Serena.



The trio from 90210: Naomi, Silver and Annie.


Rachel Zane from Suits gives us inspiration for office outfits.


Preppy style from Spencer (Pretty Little Liars)


Girl next door: Zoe Hart from Hart of Dixie


We're in for a treat! Harvey Specter from Suits is the perfect example of class.


The definition of awesomeness: Barney Stinson.



The mighty Chuck Bass.


So, what do you think? Who's your favorite character?

1 comment:

  1. Carrie Bradshaw all the way! She's my favorite and i love her style. Let's not even mention the shoes :D ♥
    I also like Rachel Zane and Preppy's outfits, they're very stylish.
    The men are all so classy, love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete