Sunday 28 July 2013

Relaxed Sunday

It's been a long time since I did an outfit post, so I thought it's about time to do it. I chose Sunday, because it's more relaxed and since it was such a hot day in Bucharest, I opted for something easy and...fluid. So this is what I wore when I went with my friends to this awesome tea place. Everything was so vintage and sooo pretty.
PS: I'm so in love with my bag! I've been carrying it around  like everyday since I got it <3.

I wore:

H&M shirt-dress and sneakers
Random bracelets
Carpisa bag







2 comments:

  1. Nice dress, but in my opinion it would be more beautiful with wedges :) The bag btw is perfect !
    What a cute tea place, i loved it !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it works with wedges too but I didn't feel like walking in them haha :D.

      Delete