Thursday 7 February 2013

Prepare for Valentine's Day

As Valentine's Day is approaching and I see everywhere ideas of gifts, I thought it would be more interesting to cook something for your loved one. And, of course, Jamie Oliver was the choice of my recipes. He has 16 delightful special occasion recipes, designed for Valentine's Day. I found the Italian-style antipasti plate my favorite (I am mad about Italian food). Which one do you like?

Cum Ziua Indragostitilor se apropie si vad peste tot idei de cadouri, m-am gandit ca ar fi mai interesant sa gatesti ceva pentru persoana iubita. Bineinteles, Jamie Oliver a fost alegerea mea in materie de retete. Gasiti 16 retete pentru ocazii speciale cum ar fi si aceasta zi, a indragostitilor. Platoul italian antipasto este preferatul meu ( sunt innebunita dupa mancarea italiana). Care este reteta voastra preferata?

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/category/occasion/valentine-s-day#

No comments:

Post a Comment